Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound portobello mushroom caps
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- On large holes of a grater, shred mushrooms into skillet.
- Add minced garlic.
- Sauté 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, cook 10 minutes more.
- Toss with pasta, parsley and Parmesan cheese.