Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Inexpensive and tasty soup based on a French classic. Fast and easy to make and everyone always loves it.
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 ounces smoked Sausage, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounces) can white beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups dark Chicken meat, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Sauté Onion and Sausage in large saucepan until browned.
- Add thyme, stir one minute.
- Add wine, boil until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, 1 cup of the beans, and the Chicken.
- Mash the rest of the beans and add to pot.
- Partially cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, garnish with chopped parsley.