- Combine first three ingredients.
- Combine milk, egg and chilies in a separate bowl.
- Saute" chopped onion in oil and add to milk mixture; stir into cornmeal mixture, then pour half of batter into the bottom of an oiled casserole dish (rectangular).
- Layer with beans, tomato sauce, and cheese; repeat layering.
- Bake at 375°F.
- For 40 minutes, garnish with chopped green onions and serve with salsa.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.