- Boil the water for ten minutes together with the shank (take away any foam that occurs).
- Add to this, the unsalted pickled meat.
- The whole onion, celery stems, pimiento grains, the whole pepper (do not pierce!), and the cassava.
- The soup is ready when the cassava, pickled meat and shank are tender.
- At the end, add the bouillon cubes and as option; the coconut milk.
- Boil for an additional 5 – 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.