Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven for 350 degree
- Peel, wash, grate and mix the cassava and coconut together.
- Work in the butter with a fork.
- Add the other ingredients and enough water to bind stiffly.
- Put the mixture into a greased dripping pan, where it should be about 1 inch thick.
- Bake in a moderate oven until crisp and brown on top.
- Cut into 1½ to 2 inch squares before serving.