Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cashion Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat then stir in mustard and add cabbage.
- Sauté for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle celery salt and thyme over cabbage then stir to mix.
- Lower heat and add water then cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Stir in sesame seeds and serve immediately.