This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cashion Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat then stir in mustard and add cabbage.
- Sauté for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle celery salt and thyme over cabbage then stir to mix.
- Lower heat and add water then cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Stir in sesame seeds and serve immediately.