Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups fresh raw spinach
- 3 cups fresh leaf lettuce
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cashews
- Combine sugar, vinegar, mustard, garlic, celery seed, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Toss greens in the dressing and place on individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle with the cashews and serve immediately.