About -1/2 pounds candy.
- 2 cups (11.5 oz pkg) HERSHEY'S milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Coarsely chopped salted or unsalted cashews
- 3/4 cup Coarsely chopped salted or unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; butter foil.
- Cover bottom of prepared pan with chocolate chips.
- Combine cashews, macadamia nuts, butter, Sugar and corn syrup in large heavy skillet; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and Sugar is dissolved.
- Increase heat to medium; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to cling together and turns golden brown.
- Pour mixture over chocolate chips in pan, spreading evenly.
- Cool until chocolate is firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil.
- Break into pieces.
- Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.