Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak the cashew nuts in warm water for about 30 minutes and wash them 2 to 3 times.
- Drain all the water out and blend the cashew nuts to a fine paste.
- Keep aside.
- Dissolve the sugar in ½ cup of water and prepare a syrup of one string consistency.
- Add the cashew paste to the syrup and cook over a medium flame, stirring continuously till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan (approx. 5 to 7 minutes).
- Transfer to a plate and cool.
- Cut in diamond shape pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.