Perk up a deli chicken salad with chopped apple and serve it with a just-baked dinner roll for a fabulous meal in minutes.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Start to Finish: 10 minutes
- Makes: 2 servings
- 2 Pillsbury® microwave frozen soft white dinner rolls (from 12.4-oz bag)
- ⅔ cup plain chicken salad for sandwiches (from deli)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- lettuce, if desired
- Microwave rolls as directed on bag.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- On 2 individual serving plates, serve chicken mixture on beds of lettuce with rolls on the side, or split warm rolls horizontally and fill with chicken mixture.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 330 | Calories from fat 140 | Total Fat 16g 24% DV (Saturated 3g 15% DV, Trans Fat 1g) | Cholesterol l30mg 10% DV | Sodium 370mg 15% DV | Total Carbohydrate 35g 12% DV (Dietary Fiber 1g 4% DV, Sugars 8g) | Protein 14g | Vitamin A 4% DV | Vitamin C 6% DV | Calcium 0% DV | Iron 10% DV
- Exchanges: 1½ starch | 1 other carbohydrate | 1 medium-fat meat | 2 fat
- Carbohydrate Choices: 2