Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perk up a deli chicken salad with chopped apple and serve it with a just-baked dinner roll for a fabulous meal in minutes.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Start to Finish: 10 minutes
- Makes: 2 servings
- 2 Pillsbury® microwave frozen soft white dinner rolls (from 12.4-oz bag)
- ⅔ cup plain chicken salad for sandwiches (from deli)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- lettuce, if desired
- Microwave rolls as directed on bag.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- On 2 individual serving plates, serve chicken mixture on beds of lettuce with rolls on the side, or split warm rolls horizontally and fill with chicken mixture.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 330 | Calories from fat 140 | Total Fat 16g 24% DV (Saturated 3g 15% DV, Trans Fat 1g) | Cholesterol l30mg 10% DV | Sodium 370mg 15% DV | Total Carbohydrate 35g 12% DV (Dietary Fiber 1g 4% DV, Sugars 8g) | Protein 14g | Vitamin A 4% DV | Vitamin C 6% DV | Calcium 0% DV | Iron 10% DV
- Exchanges: 1½ starch | 1 other carbohydrate | 1 medium-fat meat | 2 fat
- Carbohydrate Choices: 2