- 6 large carrots (sliced very thin)
- 1 cup milk 250ml
- 1 tsp sugar 5ml
- 1/2 tsp salt 2ml
- 1/2 tsp pepper 2ml
- 2 tblsps margarine 30ml
- 2 tblsps parsley (minced) 30ml
- Wash and scrape carrots. Cut in thin slices lengthwise or round.
- Place carrots in a gresed 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix together milk, Sugar, salt and pepper. Add to carrots.
- Dot with margarine and sprinkle over with parsley.
- Cover and bake in 350 F/180 C moderate over for 30–45 minutes or until carrots are fork tender. Serve hot.