Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- ½ cup (1 stick) soy margarine
- 3½ pounds peeled baby carrots or regular carrots, peeled, cut into 2 inch pieces, halved lengthwise
- 6 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Melt soy margarine in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add carrots and saute 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook until carrots are tender-crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and vinegar.
- Cook uncovered until carrots are tender and glazed, stirring frequently, about 12 minutes longer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add chives and toss to blend.