Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp shredded onion
- 4 cups shredded carrot (large shred or sliced)
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 1¼ cup half and half
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper
- Cook carrots until crisp, tender, drain.
- Melt butter, add onion, and carrots until cooked well.
- Place in 9 inch round baking dish.
- Combine half and half, egg, salt and pepper.
- Pour over.
- Take flour and parsley and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 30 minutes until set.
- Brush with melted butter.