Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp shredded onion
- 4 cups shredded carrot (large shred or sliced)
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 1¼ cup half and half
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper
- Cook carrots until crisp, tender, drain.
- Melt butter, add onion, and carrots until cooked well.
- Place in 9 inch round baking dish.
- Combine half and half, egg, salt and pepper.
- Pour over.
- Take flour and parsley and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 30 minutes until set.
- Brush with melted butter.