Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This salad is colorful and provides kids with many important nutrients, including vitamin A. It makes a good snack, side dish, or dessert.
- Encourage Your Kids to Eat More Fruits and and Veggies by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 pound carrots (5-6) peeled and shredded
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 carton (8oz) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 to 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Mix all ingredients together except lettuce leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Toss again before serving. Serve on lettuce leaves.