Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2lbs Carrots (Peeled and cut into small chunks)
- 10 Cups Water
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 1 Large Onion (Cut into small chunks)
- 1 Can Chickpeas (Washed and Drained)
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Dash or Two Mild Curry Powder
- Dash or Two Ground Coriander
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a medium to large pot, boil the carrots, onion and stock cube in the water until the carrots are soft. Once the carrots are soft, turn off the heat and blend everything in the pot. Add the chick peas and blend into the soup. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well. Add more spices if needed.
- If the soup needs to be thickened, in a separate bowl, whisk together 1tbsp melted vegan margarine and 1tbsp flour. Slowly add 1/4 cup soy milk and whisk out any lumps. Stir this creamy mixture into the soup.
This soup tastes best the next day and it can be frozen.