Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 6 oz Lentils
- 1 oz butter
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 cardamon seeds, ground
- parsley, chopped
- pouring cream
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add onions, lentils and stock.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and cardamon seeds.
- Cook until carrots are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Pour soup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer back to saucepan and heat again when ready to serve. Garnish with parsley, croutons and cream.