Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250gm organic carrots
- 5 ml mustard seed
- 2.5 ml Fair Trade turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 ml Fair Trade chilli powder
- 15 ml FAIRTRADE lemon juice
- Peel the carrots and slice them small, and then par boil.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- In a heavy pan fry the mustard seed, turmeric, garlic, and chilli for a minute.
- Add the par-boiled carrots and stir them round until they are coated with the spice mixture.
- Add a little salt, cover the pan, and simmer gently for 5 minutes.