- 500 g (1 lb. 2 oz.) carrots
- 2 juicy oranges
- juice of 3 oranges
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons orange-blossom water
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel the carrots and grate into a serving bowl.
- Carefully peel the oranges and remove the pith and pips.
- Cut the flesh into cubes and add to the grated carrots.
- Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, orange-blossom water, sugar, salt and pepper and pour on to the carrots and oranges.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon before serving, chilled.