- Peel the carrots and grate into a serving bowl.
- Carefully peel the oranges and remove the pith and pips.
- Cut the flesh into cubes and add to the grated carrots.
- Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, orange-blossom water, sugar, salt and pepper and pour on to the carrots and oranges.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon before serving, chilled.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.