Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups carrots, cut into long, thin strips
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup celery, diced (optional)
- 2/3 cup creamy salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- In a large bowl, toss together the carrots, pineapple, marshmallows, raisins, and celery.
- Whisk together the salad dressing and sugar; pour over the salad and toss.
- Chill for at least 12 hours.
- Pineapple, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe