- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease and flour 12 standard muffin pan cups.
- In large bowl, mix flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In medium bowl, pour in lightly beaten eggs, oil, prune purée, milk and both sugars and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple and raisins.
- Add to flour mixture and stir just until mixed.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling them three-quarters full.
- Bake until muffins are springy to the touch and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
Look for puréed prunes in the baking aisle of supermarkets or natural food stores. You also can use prune baby food that doesn’t use additional fillers or thickeners.