Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In food processor, pulverize the almonds with ¼ cup of sugar.
- In a bowl combine the almond mixture with one egg white and the carrots.
- Beat remaining egg whites with a pinch of salt until frothy, add cream of tartar and beat to soft peaks, then beat in remaining sugar to hard peaks.
- Stir ¼ of the whites into the carrots, then fold in the rest.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown (approximately 15 minutes).