Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500g carrots, peeled & grated
- 100g peanuts, roasted
- 6 green chilies, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lime
- cilantro for garnishing
- salt to taste
- Remove the skin from peanuts and blend them for 2–3 seconds. Remember that the peanuts should not be blended to a fine powder.
- Add the blended peanuts to the grated carrots and mix well.
- Also add finely chopped green chilies, cilantro, salt and lime juice to the carrots mixture and mix well.
- Allow this mixture in the refrigerator for 10–15 minutes.