- Preheat oven to 325°F f.
- Generously butter a 2-cup bundt pan.
- Dust pan with flour.
- Combine ½ cup chopped dried apricots, ½ cup chopped dried peaches, ½ cup chopped figs and bourbon in medium bowl.
- Let stand 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Place flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice in mixing bowl.
- Sift thoroughly.
- Add pecans and chopped nuts and transfer to sheet of waxed paper.
- Place eggs, then 1½ cups sugar into work bowl.
- Process until mixture is thick and light, about 1 minute.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Process until mixture is fluffy, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary, about 1 minute.
- Transfer egg mixture to large bowl.
- Shred carrots in and mix carrots into dried fruit mixture.
- Add ¼ cup dry ingredients and toss to coat,.
- Separating fruit pieces.
- Stir fruit mixture gently into egg mixture.
- Fold in remaining dry ingredients.
- Transfer batter.
- Bake until tester inserted near center of cake comes out clean, about one hour.