- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Combine cake meal and salt.
- In large bowl combine carrots, sugar, margarine, and yolks
- Mix well
- Make a well in center and add dry ingredients stir until well blended
- Beat egg white until stiff, but not dry
- Fold into carrots
- Lightly spoon into greased baking dish bake for 45 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.