Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 50g (2oz) onion
- 50g (2oz) celery
- 50g.(2oz) potato
- 400g (14oz) carrots
- 2tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Red chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Tomato Puree
- 1 ltr (¾pt) Vegetable Stock
- 84g. (3oz) chopped fresh coriander
- Chop the vegetables heat the oil in a large sauepan and add the Onion and chilli pastecook for 2 mins.
- Then add the vegetables.
- Stir in the tomato puree and pour the stock into the mixture boil, then simmer for 45mins.
- Skim off froth blend for 20 seconds, leaving it a little chunky.
- Boil again add coriander serve.