- 1 large carrot or 2 small carrots
- 1 tbsb.baking powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3 tbsb. molasses
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsb. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine dry ingredents in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the other wet ingredents together.
- Put trhe batter in a small greased cup cake pan, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven to cool. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- For an extra treat you can spread some cream cheese on the top of a muffin when you sereve it.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!