Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Try this moist and flavorful carrot cake recipe!
- 2¾ cups grated carrots
- 1 cup puréed pineapple
- 2¼ cup flour or cake flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1¼ tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 x 9 inch cake pans.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Blend in oil, then beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Stir in pineapple purée and carrots *mix until well blended.
- Pour into the two greased pans and bake for about 30 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove cakes from oven and allow them to set for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar.
- Frost cake when it is completely cooled.