- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Sugar, (mmmm)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pureed carrots
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- dry sugar sub. equal to ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Place eggs, sugar, oil, carrots and vanilla in a mixer bowl and mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Stir flour, dry sugar substitute, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, raisins and nuts together to blend well, and add to creamy mixture.
- Mix at medium speed until creamy again.
- Spread batter evenly in an 11" by 15" jelly roll pan that has been sprayed with pan spray or greased with margarine.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bars are firm in the center.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool to room temperature. Cut four by seven.