Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 large carrots, sliced
- 4 large Apples, peeled,quartered,and sliced
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Cook carrots in large
saucepan in boiling water for 5 minutes
juice over flour mixture.
Bake 30 minutes or until carrots are tender.