Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a favorite with Italian style-grub.The recipe comes from Carrabba's Restaurant.They serve the spices on a small plate and the waiter adds olive oil, now you are set to dip your bread.YUM YUM
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (Italian is best)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT oil and lemon.
- Put in a small food processor, (I used my little food chopper) Chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same.
- Stir in oil and lemon juice.
- Combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend to 3 to 4 Tablespoons olive oil on a small Dish.
- Dip sliced Bread in Mixture.