Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Crap pe orez
- 2 lbs/1 kg Carp,
- 1 cup rice,
- 1 teaspoon flour,
- 2 tablespoons vinegar,
- 4 tablespoons oil,
- Clean and wash the, then split lengthwise and cut in 1 1/2" wide pieces; salt and let sit for a half hour.
- In the meantime, start frying the chopped Onion until half done. Add the washed and dried rice and let fry until it starts turning yellow.
- Then pour water to cover the rice and let it boil for 5–6 minutes. Place the rice-Onion mixture in a baking dish, add salt and pepper and then the pieces on top.
- Make a sauce out of a teaspoon of flour mixed with two tablespoons of vinegar, pour over the and place in the oven.
- Add some water every now and then, as needed. Serve warm or cold.