In Romanian: Crap pe orez
- 2 lbs/1 kg Carp,
- 1 cup rice,
- 1 teaspoon flour,
- 2 tablespoons vinegar,
- 4 tablespoons oil,
- Clean and wash the, then split lengthwise and cut in 1 1/2" wide pieces; salt and let sit for a half hour.
- In the meantime, start frying the chopped Onion until half done. Add the washed and dried rice and let fry until it starts turning yellow.
- Then pour water to cover the rice and let it boil for 5–6 minutes. Place the rice-Onion mixture in a baking dish, add salt and pepper and then the pieces on top.
- Make a sauce out of a teaspoon of flour mixed with two tablespoons of vinegar, pour over the and place in the oven.
- Add some water every now and then, as needed. Serve warm or cold.