Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Plachie de crap
- 2 lbs / 1 kg carp
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 5 – 6 big onions
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 – 3 peppercorns
- 2 – 3 juniper berries
- 1 cup wine
- a few lemon slices
- Clean and wash the fish, cut into pieces, salt and let sit for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Then dry each piece with a clean cloth, dredge with flour and fry in hot oil on both sides.
- Fry the chopped onion in the oil that remained from the frying.
- When the onion starts to turn yellow, add the tomato sauce, wine, salt, pepper, juniper berries, lemon slices and pieces.
- Place in the oven at low temperature and let it bake until the liquid is reduced.
- You may serve it warm or cold.