Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Serves: 2 persons
- 5 or 6 carrots (~ 15 cm or ~ 6 in)
- 1 cup cream of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt (optional)
- Boil the carrots for 5 – 6 minutes (with or without salt).
- Cut each one in 4 (you can cut them shorter too).
- In a pan pour the cream of balsamic vinegar and add the carrots.
- Fry for 5 – 6 min while you stir.
- The cream of balsamic vinegar can be substituted with a normal balsamic vinegar.
- I suggest: cut the carrots into 4 (or shorter).
- In a pan pour the balsamico cream and add the carrots.
- Fry, at low temperature, for 10 – 15 min while you stir.
- Serve with main dish or alone in a buffet.