Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Peel the carrots; cut crosswise into ⅛-inch rounds.
- Dombine the vinegar, sugar, salt and ½ cup of water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove and let cool to room temperature.
- Add the carrot rounds to the mixture and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain the carrots before using.
- Pickled carrots can be stored in a covered jar and refrigerated for 2 to 3 weeks.