Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Don't just settle for a few of these! Get your hands on every award winning barbecue sauce ever made and it is to your recipe collection. Here's my Favorite from a seasoned pro and in my opinion a BBQ sauce genius!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well; use as a dry rub on beef, chicken, lamb or pork.