Don't just settle for a few of these! Get your hands on every award winning barbecue sauce ever made and it is to your recipe collection. Here's my Favorite from a seasoned pro and in my opinion a BBQ sauce genius!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 ¾ tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well; use as a dry rub on beef, chicken, lamb or pork.
- Pour contents from the homemade barbecue rub into a glass jar. Reserve the spice-based barbecue rub in the cabinet.