Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 bouillon cube (beef or chicken) dissolved in ½ cup hot water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp molasses
- carob chips (about 1 cup)
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Knead dough two minutes on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll to 1/4" thickness. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 30 minutes in a 300 °F oven. Cool.
- Melt carob chips in microwave or saucepan. Dip cool biscuits in carob or lay on a flat surface and brush carob over the biscuits with a pastry brush. Let cool.