Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. Beef, cut in chunks
- garlic and Onion
- 5 Tbsp. oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- Marinate the meat with garlic, Onion and salt.
- Fry the meat in hot oil in a covered pan with the onions, scallions and tomatoes.
- Add water and stir to make a sauce.
- Replace the cover and cook the meat for five minutes.
- Remove the pieces of meat and grind.
- Then add the ground meat to the sauce.
- Blend .
- Serve hot with beans and rice.