- 2 Pounds Sirloin Steak (cubed)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- vegetable oil
- 2 x 14 oz Cans Diced tomatoes
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, diced and seeded
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Ground cumin
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- Coat Steak with cornstarch.
- Cook in a large oiled skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring constantly. Drain the meat on paper towels.
- Clean the skillet and add the Steak and all other ingredients to the skillet. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove the lid and cook uncovered for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce is thick and meat is tender.
- Serve with flour tortillas