- 2 Tbsp LAND O LAKES butter
- 1 large Onion, cut in half and sliced
- 3 California avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 12-inch) pizza crust
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup sliced Kalamata * 1 Cup shredded provolone Cheese
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Process 1 sliced avocado and next 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides; spread over pizza crust.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.