Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ quart popped corn
- 2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 stick oleo
- ½ cup white corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- In saucepan combine sugar, oleo and white corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- Blend together and pour over popped corn, stirring well.
- Place in 250 °F degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Spread on sheets of waxed paper and allow to cool.