Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stuffed yuca fritters
- 1 lb ground meat
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- scallion and parsley
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Boil the yuca with salt but do not allow to get too soft, fork tender.
- Grind it and knead same with salt.
- Form balls and fill each with the stuffing, shaping same into oval shape.
- Then fry in very hot oil.