- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 1/2 cups roast chickens, shredded or cubed
- 2 cups scallions, chopped very finely
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1/2 lime, zest of
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix oil, lime juice, zest, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Right before serving time, put spinach leaves and scallions into a salad bowl.
- Add oil/lime juice mixture over it.
- Add Chicken and avocado.
- Sprinkle cilantro over the top.
- Toss lightly and serve.