Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 teaspoons Chicken Soup Base
- 1/2 cup/125 mL orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean Spice Rub
- 3/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic Granules
- 6 boneless Pork chops (about 4 ounces each)
- Combine all ingredients except Pork chops in a plastic storage bag; mix well. Add Pork chops and shake to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove chops, reserving marinade. Grill or broil Pork chops 20 to 30 minutes or until done, turning once to brown all sides.
- Bring marinade to a boil and let boil until mixture begins to boil and thicken slightly.
- Baste chops occasionally with marinade. Serve any remaining marinade with Pork chops.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.