Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Down in Jamaica they've got lots of pretty women and some great ideas for spicing up their island version of guacamole. Tropical fruit, crunchy coconut and piquant pepper mingle with avocado as pleasantly as an ocean breeze.
- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- ½ Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ cup finely diced fresh mango
- ½ finely diced fresh pineapple, well drained
- 2 Tbsp dried shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened)
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt