- Carefully bone turkey breast.
- Remove fillet from underside of breast by detaching the feather-shaped piece of boneless meat beside the breast bone.
- Cut remaining breast meat into 3 equal portions.
- In a plastic bag, combine water, soy sauce, sugar, sherry, oil, apricot jam, lemon juice, ginger and garlic; mix well to dissolve sugar.
- Prop bag in a bowl; add turkey, submerge in marinade.
- Marinade 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Broil or barbecue turkey 12 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing meat with marinade.
- Serve with rice and garnish with sliced fruit.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.