Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This delicious drink is great for kids who are lactose intolerant because it tastes very creamy but does not contain milk. Although optional, Grenadine syrup (available in the soft drink section of supermarkets) turns the shake a wonderful pink.
- Serves: 2
- 1 banana, ripe
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp grenadine syrup, optional
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Peel banana and break into pieces.
- Place in blender or food processor.
- Pour in pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine syrup (if using).
- Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes; blend for 1 minute or until creamy and frothy.
Nutritional information Edit
- About 115 calories | 1g protein | trace fat | 29g carbohydrate