Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This won an award for Robert Parsons of the Benson Hotel, Portland, in an Automobile Club of Oregon Zero Proof Mixoff contest.
- Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- 2 tbsp Torani orgeat (almond syrup)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 drops bitters
- 4 shakes ground nutmeg
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 crushed ice
- 1 lime slice, optional garnish
- Into a cocktail shaker or similar container, put syrup, lemon juice, bitters, nutmeg, orange juice and crushed ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled chimney glasses, filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 183 calories (2 percent from protein, 97 percent from carbohydrate, 1 percent from fat), less than 1 gram protein, 45 grams carbohydrate, less than 1 gram fat, 0 cholesterol, 72 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 2 fruit. Makes 1 serving