Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken or Turkey
- 1 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 20-ounce can pineapple chunks, in juice, drained and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimento
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Blend Mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, curry powder and pepper; pour over Chicken mixture. Toss lightly; chill. Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with green onions and parsley or tomato wedges and ripe olives, if desired.