Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup natural sugar
- ¼ cup vegan margarine, softened
- egg replacer equaling 2 eggs
- 1½ cup mashed ripe bananas, 3 – 4
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅔ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and margarine.
- Add bananas and water.
- Prepare the binding powder according to the directions given.
- Add to wet mixture.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the coconut, just until moistened.
- Fold in coconut.
- Oil bottom only of a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Loosen sides form pan; remove loaf.
- Cool completely.