CARDAMOM WHITE CAPS COOKIES
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 tsps vanilla
- 6 squares 1 oz each white chocolate
- 1 3/4 cups walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 7 tsps milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a bowl, whisk first 4 ingredients. Set aside.
2. In 2nd bowl, beat butter 1 min. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Melt chocolate in microwave bowl on high for 1 min. Stir until smooth. Cool, then beat into mixture.
4. Beat in flour mixture until combined. Fold in nuts.
5. Cover dough, refrigerate 2 hours.
6. Drop dough in heaping tablespoons onto 2 ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake 15 min. or until set and lightly golden. Cool. Repeat with remaining dough.
8. Mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth and consistency of honey. Drizzle over cookies when cool.
Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies.*
==Contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group